Eat beef the way farmers and ranchers do - one steer at a time!
Premium-Quality, Hand-Cut USDA sustainibeef and a complementary chest freezer to store it in!
We take care of the harvest, packaging, and delivery, all for $5.49 per lb. of hanging weight. As always, our sustainbeef is produced with a scientifically-proven 50% lower carbon footprint than traditional beef!
- $599 deposit to join our waitlist
- $599 due upon notification of upcoming harvest and delivery of your freezer, with final amount due upon delivery
- Total cost: $2,300–$2,500
Typical half-steer hanging weights are 420-460 lbs., which will yield 200-250 lbs. of Premium Quality sustainibeef. A typical shipment include roughly 30% primal steaks, 25% ribs, roasts, and specialty cuts, 45% ground beef. A whole year's supply of full-flavor ribeyes, mouth-watering New York Strips, tender Filet Mignon, gourmet hamburger patties, decadent specialty roasts, and so much more–all for one low price per lb.
Don't need a freezer? Select that option at checkout to select a special gift instead! Keep in mind that you will need at least 7 cu ft. of freezer space for your half.
Ideal for families of 2-4 with a large appetite for beef.
- Free delivery to be coordinated after delivery of freezer. Free delivery applies to California delivery destinations geographically between Bakersfield, CA and Sacramento, CA.
- Additional delivery charges may apply to other destinations.
- Not currently available outside of California.