Skip to content
sustainibeef Ground Beef Meatballs
- 1 pound sustainibeef ground beef
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian Flat leaf parsley (optional)
- Preheat the over to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- Combine the ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, cheese, salt, garlic, onion, black pepper and parsley in a bowl. Stir just until combined, do not over mix. Add a tablespoon or two of water as needed to keep a wet mixture.
- Use a medium cookie scoop or spoon to scoop the meat. Then form into 1 1/2" balls and place on the pan.
- Bake uncovered for 17-20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle. Turn halfway through, so the bottoms don't brown.
- Simmer meatballs with marinara sauce for 10 minutes and serve over noodles if desired.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.