Skip to content
sustainibeef Classic Cheeseburger
- 1 1/2 pounds sustainibeef hamburger patties
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Optional: 4 slices of cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Optional: hamburger toppings - lettuce tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.
- Preheat the grill to 375 degrees F (medium-high).
- Season burger patties with seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Place the burgers on the grill. Cook for 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers over and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes, until the burgers have reached the desired doneness.*
- If adding cheese, lay a slice of cheese on each burger patty about 1 minute before taking the burgers off the grill, so the cheese has a chance to melt.
- Serve the burgers on hamburger buns with optional hamburger toppings.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.