Skip to content
sustainibeef Breakfast Bagel
Ingredients (for each burger)
- 6 oz. sustainibeef hamburger patty
- 1 everything bagel
- 1 slice of gruyere cheese
- 1 large egg - fried
- 1/2 Tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Lightly toast bagel and spread with butter.
- Season burger patty to taste.
- Place burger patty in skillet and cook uncovered for 4 minutes, then cover and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Flip and cook uncovered for 4 minutes, then top with gruyere cheese and cover. Cook for an additional 2 minutes. Remove burger from skillet.
- Melt butter in skillet and carefully crack egg into the melted butter. Cook for 1 minute, then place the pan in the oven for 2 minutes. This will ensure a perfectly cooked white while still keeping a runny yolk.
- Place burger patty on bottom half of bagel and top with egg and other half of bagel. Enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.